- Date of Birth:
- November 1st, 1992
- San Antonio Texas
- Current Setup:
- (Likey to be unaccurate very fast)
Ampeg SVT-4 Pro, Hartke HA25000,Tech 21 RBI and a Korg DTR-1000. All Rcked with a Electro Voice EV2 wireless and Furman.
Cabs:Hartke HX410, HX810, and VX410
The Lego Bass
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Saga Jazz Bass EVH Custom Paint job
Ibanez Starter bass (My first, I have to hold on to her.)
Boss ME-20B, EHX Micro Pog CEB-3,Big Muff Pi, Source Audio Flanger, BEF PRO, AND MWBD PRO.(All mounted on a PT PRO with a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus.)
- Previously owned gear:
- Yea, I am not good at selling things.......
Really, I haven't sold anything yet......
- G.A.S. List:
- (Way too much)
MusicMan HH Stinray
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz (Black)
Fender Am. P. (3burst-Black pg-Maple FB)
The list goes on forever......
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Lunacy. My cover band. Lunacyrocks.net <---Shameless Plug.
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Entwistle, Geezer, Geddy lee, Jaco, Victor Wooten, Chris Squire, Boosty Collins, John Paul Jones, Stanely Clarke
- Favorite Genres:
- Anything between 1950-1990. I don't really like anything afterwards.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Drums, Trombone, Paino, and my Noseflute
LegoBass is not a member of any public groups