| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: BassBob1 |
| || |
Last Activity: 05-17-2013 07:02 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|BassBob1 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- 2008 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass with flats. 19?? Quest (P-bass copy, my first bass) w/fender '62 p-bass pick-up. Ampeg SVT-7pro. Ampeg SVT 410HLF. Gallian-Krueger MB210 combo
- Previously owned gear:
- Markbass LMII. Markbass 102P. Fender Highway One Jazz bass. SWR LA10. Spector Rebop 4. Schecter Stilletto Custom 5 and deluxe 5. Ashdown Mag 300, 410 and 115.
- G.A.S. List:
- A good precision bass: american standard or road worn maybe highway 1, maybe one from the 70's, hell, maybe a squier CV 60's P. When I have the cash and happen to try out the right one I'll know.
Fender American standard Jazz V in olympic white
Ampeg PF stuff.
Oh I could go for days but I'm actually happy with what I have and don't "need" anything else.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Join the Circus
- Influences and Teachers:
- Oteil Burbridge, Todd Smallie, Berry Oakley, Ryan Stasik, James Jamerson, Jerry Jermont, Willie Weeks...etc.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jamband, Jazz/Fusion, blues, reggae, rock, progressive...
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- my jeep, mountain biking
BassBob1 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:17 PM.