| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: JYD |
| || |
Last Activity: 06-17-2013 12:04 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|JYD has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- 3/4 Mathias Thoma Upright Bass. Walter Woods hi-power amp, Custom Cabinet with Altec 421, Phil Jones Brief Case Amp, EA VL-210, Schroeder 12/10
Revolution Solo pickup.
Elrick Gold Series
Euphonics Audio VL-210
- Previously owned gear:
- Peavy Basic 50, Polytone Minibrute, Ampeg B15 Fliptop, Roland Cube 60,
5/8 German laminated Upright bass, 3/4 1950's Kay Upright bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- Smith 5 with Soap Bar pickups.
Juzek (1930's - 1950's) 3/4 Upright Bass.
Victor Bailey 5
F Bass Fretless
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Jazz Alive Quartet, Jazzage
- Influences and Teachers:
- Father, Uncle, Jaco, Rufus,Mingus,
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I have been performing for over 20 years. Mostly Jazz but include some pop, some rock, and Gospel.
I have a lot to offer. I could share some theory and personal approach to anyone interested in Jazz performance and small ensemble performance in general.
JYD is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:59 AM.