- Current Setup:
- Anton Krutz 2008 3/4 upright bass with Evah Pirazzi's including Schertler Dyn-B with Pre-A III preamp & AMT SP25B with super preamp, back-up Realist Naturalist pickup, Fishman Pocket Blender, Leon Pique permabucco German bow, Conrad Götz permabucco French bow, Basswitch IQ DI, 2000 American Fender Jazz Bass (one fretted & one not), American Fender 64 P-Bass, Markbass cmd 210 combo amp, Markbass 115 extension cab, Fender 215 extension cab, Auralex Gramma isolation riser, Carvin LB76W Clario Walnut 6 String Bass, 1946 Martin Committee cornet, Pre-emi King Silver Flair trumpet.
- Previously owned gear:
- 1978 American Fender P-Bass natural finish, 1978 Gibson Custom Les Paul silverburst, 1964 Gibson SG Standard cherry red, 1978 Kustom 212 combo amp, 1964 Silvertone Modle 57 1436L green, 1974 Electra Super Rock clear maple finish.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Big Band, jazz ensembles, contemporary Christian
- Influences and Teachers:
- Pedagogue: Dr. Michael T. Geib
Influences: Dr. Geib, Ray Brown, Milt Hinton, Ron Carter, Walter Page, Scott LaFaro, Oscar Pettiford, Percy Heath, Pops Foster, Paul Chambers, Jimmy Blanton, Slam Stewart, Duck Dunn, James Jamerson, Jaco and many, many more!
- Favorite Genres:
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- practicing scales on upright and jazz cornet/trumpet
jnathanj33 is not a member of any public groups