- Current Setup:
- Anton Krutz 2008 3/4 upright bass with Evah Pirazzi's including Schertler Dyn-B with Pre-A III preamp & AMT SP25B with super preamp, back-up Realist Naturalist pickup, Fishman Pocket Blender, Fishman Bass pro eq platinum, Leon Pique permabucco German bow, Conrad Götz permabucco French bow, Basswitch IQ DI, American Fender 64 P-Bass, Acoustic Image Coda 2 channel, Markbass 115 extension cab, Fender 215 extension cab, Auralex Gramma isolation riser, Carvin LB76W Clario Walnut 6 String Bass, 1946 Martin Committee cornet, Pre-emi King Silver Flair trumpet.
- Previously owned gear:
- 1978 American Fender P-Bass natural finish, 1978 Gibson Custom Les Paul silverburst, 1964 Gibson SG Standard cherry red, 1978 Kustom 212 combo amp, 1964 Silvertone Modle 57 1436L green, 1974 Electra Super Rock clear maple finish, 2000 American Fender Jazz Bass (one fretted & one not), Markbass cmd 210 combo.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Big Band, jazz ensembles, contemporary Christian
- Influences and Teachers:
- Pedagogue: Dr. Michael T. Geib
Influences: Dr. Geib, Tony Levin, Anthony Jackson, Ray Brown, Milt Hinton, Ron Carter, Walter Page, Scott LaFaro, Oscar Pettiford, Percy Heath, Pops Foster, Paul Chambers, Jimmy Blanton, Slam Stewart, John Paul Jones, John Entwistle, Geddy Lee, Paul McCartney, Billy Sheehan, Duck Dunn, James Jamerson, Jaco, Cachao, Carol Kaye, Marcus Miller, Bootsy, Stanley Clarke, Larry Graham, Christian McBride, Esparanza Spaulding, Tina Weymouth, Barry Likumahuwa, and many more!
- Favorite Genres:
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- practicing scales on upright and jazz cornet/trumpet
jnathanj33 is not a member of any public groups