| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: bjabass |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 05:45 AM
|What key was that in? |
I think it was 'L'........sounded like 'L'......
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|bjabass has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Mountain South
- Current Setup:
- MIJ P-bass w/Warmoth maple neck, 1989 MIJ J bass, Frankenfender P bass w/SD 1/4 Pound PUP (HOWLS LIKE A MAD DOG!), Squier Affinity J bass (MUCH better than it should be...), Dean acoustic bass (junk).
Nemesis RS400/2-Hartke 410's, Hartke Kickback 15 practice amp.
- Previously owned gear:
- 1972 Precision/ 'Custom Taper' (Jazz?) neck. Stolen in the 80's, still in mourning.
196? Gibson EB-2, The 'Mud Monster'
197? Vox Spyder 4, Best neck ever made of pasta, worst sound for rock ever.
196? Ric 4001, The one trick pony. Yep, It'll GROWL!
Black face Fender Bassman amps with JBL Silver Cone 15's-several. Best tone ever if you keep the vol knob below 3...after that buy new speakers.
- G.A.S. List:
- I dunno, what time is it?
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- local church rock band/praise team
- Influences and Teachers:
- Tim Bogert, Mars Cowling, Mel Schacher, Carl Radle, Tom Kris
- Favorite Genres:
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- old fiberglass outboard boats
bjabass is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:00 AM.