- Current Setup:
- '49 Kay upright, '91 Precision, GK 200MB, Ampeg B15N, 800RB for when I need loud
- Previously owned gear:
- ('66?) Hagstrom HIIB, '67 Ampeg AUB, '73 Telecaster Bass, '83 4003, '80s Yamaha BX1
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Coffeehouses, lounges, taverns, saloons, pubs, bar rooms, various other low dives.
- Influences and Teachers:
- The usual suspects, plus Wellman Braud, Alcide Pavagaux, Doyle Holly, Clayton Perkins, George Porter Jr., Rick Danko, so many- and about a thousand guys who showed me one thing or another when I asked "How do you do that?"
- Favorite Genres:
- Trad & swing & modern jazz, country, western, and country & western, blues, folk, rock. Country-rock, blues-rock, country-blues. Jazz-blues, folk-rock, jazz-folk. Western swing, country-folk, swing-blues. Other permutations considered.
ShortVincent is not a member of any public groups