- Date of Birth:
- February 3rd
- Amarillo Tx
- Current Setup:
- Warwicks, Spector, Greco Zemaitis (MIJ), Schecter, Pedulla Thunder bass / Amps - Mesa Titan w/ 4x12 cab, Mesa 400+ w/ pwr hse 1000 cab
(4x10w/1x15 in the middle of one cab & mesa 1x15,
Ibanez Promethean 2x10 combo 500w 4 ohm / GK 1001RB-II w/2 neo 2x12 cabs / Avalon U5 DI, Avalon VT-737SP - high end studio preamp/line strip, Crown XTI 2000 pwr amp, Ashdown & electroharmonix pedal effects. I obviously don't use all of this at once, but it is my current arsenal to choose from for particular gigs & recordings. It's what I managed to accrue after playing about 30 yrs so far.
- Previously owned gear:
- Peavey bass amp & 1x18 W box folded horn cab, Ampeg SVT & 2 4x10 cabs, digitech effects - both rack & pedal, boss pedals, Alesis Quadraverb. Rickenbacker 4001, Kubicki Factor bass, Epiphone, Westone Pantera -(all I could afford when the Factor bass was stolen - Ouch!) Carvin sound system - 24 chnl board, Fet900, 2 large full range mains (obviously more snobby about Bass gear than Pro Audio) ha!
- G.A.S. List:
- nice analog/digital hybrid polyphonic synth kybd for some bass lines as well as lead synth. Peavey Pro VB-3 300 W tube bass head with matching 8x10 cab
Aguilar DB751 with matching 8x10 & 4x12 cabs
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- 30 yr veteran kick ass rock hack not currently active, but will again
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Paul Jones, Mars Cowling (pat travers), Gary Thain (uriah heep)
Played with Wayne Findlay in So. Cal. prior to him joining MSG for last 13 yrs, & also plays for Slavior.
- Favorite Genres:
- ea glam, classic rock, 80s hard rock bands, gothic rock
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
lasher69 is not a member of any public groups