| || |
|View Profile: billgoodwin |
| || |
Last Activity: 06-01-2013 08:50 AM
|Squier V-M Jazz Association, #25 Washburn club, Virginia bassist club,#305 Acoustic Amp Club. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|billgoodwin has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- Washburn B-50 that's been thru Hell and back, '70 Squier Vintage Mod. jazz,'77 Squier VM jazz, 1973 Fender Precision, 1973 vintage Acoustic 150 head,vintage 1973 Acoustic 106 cabinet, Acoustic B200 , BOSS BE-20b, Eventide Space delay,Boss RC-2 loop station and MXR M108 eq.
- Previously owned gear:
- guitars - Gibson Victory, Aria Pro II Cardinal, Washburn Force 40 BBR. RIGs - (wish I still had this one) 1973 Marshall MKII 100w Super Lead, Ampeg SVT 8-10 cab, DOD pre-amp overdrive, Arion stereo delay. Rack I had at one time - QSC 200w power amp, Groovetube pre-amp, Traynor Line Delay, same 2 foot pedals (DOD & ARION) and the same SVT cab
- G.A.S. List:
- content at present (now that I've got my vintage Acoustic rig). Maybe a nice Lakland jazz or vintage 1963 Fender jazz (black/red tort)
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Pandora's Box - (alt/art rock) and London Calling (old school punk / new wave).
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, Jean-Yves (Blacky) Theriault, Julie Slick, Steve Harris, Jaco Pastorius, Marcus Miller, Chris Squire.
- Favorite Genres:
- progressive, metal, avante garde,old school new wave/punk,GROOVE
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- antique sword collector,WWI history.
billgoodwin is not a member of any public groups