| || |
|View Profile: billgoodwin |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 09:17 AM
|Squier V-M Jazz Association, #25 Washburn club, Virginia bassist club,#305 Acoustic Amp Club. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|billgoodwin has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- Washburn B-50 that's been thru Hell and back, '70 Squier Vintage Mod. jazz, Squier VM fretless jazz, 1973 Acoustic 150 head, 1973 Acoustic 106 cabinet, 1984? Acoustic (Wagner era) B220 head, Acoustic B200 combo, BOSS BE-20b, Eventide Space delay,Boss RC-2 loop station and MXR M108 eq.
- Previously owned gear:
- guitars - Gibson Victory, Aria Pro II Cardinal, Washburn Force 40 BBR. RIGs - (wish I still had this one) 1973 Marshall MKII 100w Super Lead, Ampeg SVT 8-10 cab, DOD pre-amp overdrive, Arion stereo delay. Rack I had at one time - QSC 200w power amp, Groovetube pre-amp, Traynor Line Delay, same 2 foot pedals (DOD & ARION) and the same SVT cab
- G.A.S. List:
- content at present (now that I've got my vintage Acoustic rig). Maybe a nice Lakland jazz or vintage 1963 Fender jazz (black/red tort) or 1973 Fender re-issue jazz.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Pandora's Box - (alternative / post punk rock) and Supafuzz - classic FM rock
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, Jean-Yves (Blacky) Theriault, Julie Slick, Darryl Jenifer, Jaco Pastorius, Mel Shacher, Chris Squire, Bruce Foxton.
- Favorite Genres:
- progressive, metal, avante garde,old school new wave/punk,GROOVE
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- antique sword collector,WWI history.
billgoodwin is not a member of any public groups