| || |
|View Profile: snailplow |
Leon Phelps wanna be.
| || |
Last Activity: Today 08:01 PM
|If you live in the Western NC, Eastern TN, or upstate SC area, send me a PM and say hi........Networking within the music world is ALWAYS a good idea. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|snailplow has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- December 30th, 1970
- Laurel Park, North Carolina
- Current Setup:
- Peavey Millenium 4 w/ SD active jazz pups; Peavey Grind 5 w/ SD active soapbar pups; (Practice rig: Tascam CD Bass Trainer; Peavey KB 60) ; Ashdown D600 amp; cabs will be listed in the future.
- Previously owned gear:
- Basses:B.Bo 5 string fretless, Washburn U.S. Custom Shop XB925 five string, Ken Smith BSR-5M, Fender P and J basses,'76 Gibson T-Bird,Kubicki Ex-Factor,Ernie Ball Sting Ray 4 and 5,G&L L-2000,numerous Peavey basses,Custom made Alembic Rogue 5,Washburn basses,Carvin,Yamaha,Dean,the list goes on.
Amps/Cabs: Fender Bassman 400, SWR 12 Stack cabinet, Digitech BNX3, Peavey,Crate,Sunn,Carver,Ampeg,Eden,Trace Elliot,Laney,Avatar,GK,Yorkville,BBE,Hartke,Mesa-Boogie,Rane,Tech 21,and more I can't currently remember.
- G.A.S. List:
- For the Oakland Raiders to win the Superbowl......Since that won't happen for at least 3 three years, I'm looking for a good used Peavey Grind 4 (the old one made of Imbuia, not Mahogany); a good used vertical 8ohm 2x12 cab; a good used 8 ohm 4x10 cab; a good used 8 ohm 1x12 cab.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- None currently.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Cliff Burton,Billy Sheehan,Geddy Lee,Robert Trujillo,Steve DiGiorgio,Steve Harris,Randy Coven, James MacDonough, Robert DeLeo......was first taught by friend/guitarist ,then took formal lessons for 2 years.Ear/vocal training.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock; Metal.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Watching my Oakland Raiders lose every weekend,and chasing women.
snailplow is not a member of any public groups