- Glastonbury, Connecticut
- Current Setup:
- Rickenbacker 4003 Ruby Red (2013)
Fender 75 Jazz RI MIJ (1996)
MarkBass Little Mark II Head
MarkBass Blackline 410 Cab
Ampeg 108 Practice Combo
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Boss Bass Overdrive
Boss Bass Chorus
DOD Bass Compressor
- Previously owned gear:
- I have owned over 100 basses...and counting! Here is a short list of my old basses and rigs!
Valenti Bass #119
Valenti Bass #83
Fender 75' PBass Natural Finish
Fender 76' PBass Black (The Mojo Machine)
Fender 76' Jazz Bass Natural Finish w/Mods
Music Man Sting Ray 5 BFR (Fetured in Holiday 2011 GC Magazine)
Lakland USA 55-07
Lakland USA JO5
Lakland Skyline DJ5 LPB (MIK)
Lakland Skyline 44-60 LTD Teal
Nordy VJ5 Sonic Blue w/Blocks and Binding
Ampeg SVT 610 w/Ampeg SVT 350
Ampeg SVT 410HLF w/ Ampeg SVT 7 PRO
Mesa Powerhouse 212 w/Mesa Big Block 750
Mesa Vintage Powerhouse 115 w/Peavey VB-2
Markbass 210 and 115 Traveler Cabs w/Markbass LMII
Markbass Alain Caron 112 Combo
Acoustic 810 w/Markbass TTE500 (Randy Jackson)
The list could go one forever, but those are some of my favorites!
- G.A.S. List:
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- New Project In The Works...Previous bands include: XOL, Gabriel BG, Project 7, Sonic Theory, Estranged, Hand Me Down, and Jimmie Scooter.
- Influences and Teachers:
- My father, my brother, Tom Russo, Gerry Baginski, Mike Herrera, Matt Freeman, Victor Wooten, Doug Wimbish, Geddy Lee, and so many more.
- Favorite Genres:
- Alternative, Rock, Hard Rock, Indie, Punk, Pop-Punk, Ska, Jazz, Big Band, and so much more!
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Guitar, Tech Nerd, Family, Friends, Sports...especially football!
Project7Bass is not a member of any public groups