| || |
|View Profile: Geetarstar |
| || |
Last Activity: Today 12:04 AM
|Since I dipped my toe in Low End, got a whiff of the Funk and felt the rumble deep in my heart, I was never the same again. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Geetarstar has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Los Angeles, California
- Current Setup:
Natural (NAT), Mahogany w/Flamed Maple Body, S-Tek Bridge.
Squier Vintage Modified '70s Jazz Bass
Natrual Finish, one-piece maple neck with black binding and block inlays on a maple fingerboard and Duncan Designed pickups.
2x 4-String SX Vintage Series Jazz Bass
1-Vintage Yellow finish, Maple Neck 75' reissue Fender Pickups Audere JZ3 Preamp, Gotoh 201 bridge.
2-Tobacco Sunburst Body, Rosewood Finger board.
-Fender Rumble 25 Combo Bass Amp
1x10' 25 watts @ 8 ohms ported.
-Tech 21 BDDI
-Boss GEB-7 Bass Equalizer
-Line 6 UX2 w/ PodFarm2 and Amplitube.
- Previously owned gear:
- Schecter Stiletto Custom 5
Schecter Stiletto Studio 5
Unknown Fender Copy Jazz bass 4-String
- G.A.S. List:
- Sadowsky, Fender burgandy JBass.
Pino American Pbass or Squire CV P Bass Fiesta Red
Marcus Miller Jazz
TBC JT400 JJ (Cherry)
MXR M87 Bass Compressor
TC Electronics Poly Tune
2x Avatar 2x10 Neo w/ Fabric Grill Cloth
GB Shuttle 9.0/GB Streamliner 900 or BOTH!
iGig or Mono 2x bass gig bags
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Gnutellahs(Indefinite Hiatus) and JArt(Infant Stage)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Pino, Victor Wooten, Bootsy Collins, Jaco Pastorius, Louis Johnson, James Jamerson, Marcus Miller, Stuart Zender, Travis Carlton.. too many to list all, equally inspirational.
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk, Pop, Soul, Neosoul, Rock.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Computer Techie, Bowling and Video gaming.
Geetarstar is not a member of any public groups