| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: redbean |
| || |
Last Activity: 12-08-2013 02:41 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|redbean has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- New Orleans
- Current Setup:
- Brice HXB-406 Short Scale, Ibanez Mikro Bass, Gallien-Krueger MB112, MXR M-80, and my own creations.
- Previously owned gear:
- Classical guitars and acoustic amps; electric guitars and amps; Brazilian drums; trumpet; clarinets; various Medieval and Renaissance replica instruments; keyboards; stage and recording equipment; music composition software, nibs, and ink.
- G.A.S. List:
- Analog pedals I plan to make: Mutron III, Dipthonizer, DMM, Big Muff, Electric Mistress, Pearl Octaver, Univibe, and a Klon for bass, among other designs I am working on.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Brazilian percussion; classical guitar; Brazilian classical-chôro/jazz; solo bass-classical
- Influences and Teachers:
- Johann Sebastian Bach; Josquin; Dufay; Palestrina; Monteverdi; Beethoven; Mozart; Stravinsky; Villa-Lobos; Debussy; Ravel; Pixinguinha; Louis Prima; Louis Armstrong; Liduino Pitombeira e Duda Di Cavalcanti; Jorjão Santa Rosa, e Mirella Cavalcante.
- Favorite Genres:
- Medieval motets; Renaissance string and vocal music; Baroque instrumental music and early opera; early jazz, chôro, new music.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Art, science, languages and literature; DIY electronics
redbean is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:13 PM.