- Current Setup:
- 1974 P bass, jazz, zon 5 string fretless, Alembic series 1 4 string fretless, 62 reissue fretless P, jazz Buddah fretless, 59 reissue P, 2005 P. Warwick $$ fretless, Sadowsky NYC 5 string vintage. Ampeg v-4b, 410 ampeg stack, boogie 400, boogie 2 15 and 210 cabs. 1969 Ampeg svt and 810 square back cab. Korg and Yamaha keyboards.
- Previously owned gear:
- Way too much to list and some most likely forgotten.
- G.A.S. List:
- Wal, Fodera, more Alembics
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Trained on upright bass. I'm busy but get a hold of me.
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Stanley Clarke, Jaco, Chris Squire, John Entwistle, Phil Lesh, Geddy, so many greats, so little time to study.
- Favorite Genres:
- rock, jazz, progressive instrumentals, improv, anything as long as it's good
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
wfmandmusic is not a member of any public groups