- Current Setup:
- Bass: Epiphone Thunderbird Goth, stand up.
Amp: Fender Rumble 15W, Line 6 spider III 15 W w/ bass speaker.
Effects: Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi, Boss DS-1
Pics: Dunlop 2.0 mm
- Previously owned gear:
- The Big Muff Pi is fantastic (mostly on bass) good for stoner rock, or any genre of metal that needs a fuzzy distortion.
- G.A.S. List:
- Electric green amp EAM 120 EL34, Sandberg California TT series, Fortin NATAS, B.C. Rich Bich Double-Neck 4x8 String Bass, DVMark amp, Elrick bass, mellowtone wolf computer, mid-fi electronics demo tape fuzz, mid fi electronics glitch computer
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Sinfonia Orchestra
- Influences and Teachers:
- Oliver "Ollie" Riedel, Al Cisneros, Paul Gray, Sean Beasley
- Favorite Genres:
- METAL, Neue Deutsch Härte, Blues, Rock & Roll, Stoner Rock, Black Metal, Death Metal
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Guitar, soldier, shot put, sports
JDtheBassPlayer is not a member of any public groups