- Katy, Texas
- Current Setup:
- Schecter Diamond Series Omen-5 w/ an EMG BQC Control and SGD ND3-40 soapbar pickups, Shaller BassBridge 2000, strung w/ Ken Smith Compressors, or a Squire Affinity Jazz Bass that was a Beat-to-Hell Pawn Shop Edition, Resurrected & Modded thusly:Delano JMVC 4 FE/M2 Split Coil Humbuckers, Audere JZ3 Preamp, Babicz Bridge, Gotoh Ultralight Tuners, Heavy gauge Chromes.
TC Polytune> Loopmaster TB Looper> (Loop1: MXR Bass Compressor> SYB-5> Micro POG>) (Loop 2: B3K> The Elements> MXR Blowtorch>) (Loop 3: SA BEF Pro> Line 6 M5> 105-Q> HH3> Boss PS-5, EV-5) MB Compressore> MXR M-80
Carvin BX 1500>2x BRX 2x10 stacked vertically
- Previously owned gear:
- Crate BT100
Early 90's PV 115 combo
Used PV P-Bass copy, late 80's model(was stolen in college!)
USA Big Muff
DOD FX69 Grunge Distortion
Akai Headrush Delay/Looper
Enigma Q Balls
- G.A.S. List:
- Bass Chi Wah Wah
Line 6 Dual Expression Pedal
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Hobbyist at this point! I have a couple different "jam bands" that I play with but we don't do gigs we just get together and drink beer and make loud noise!!! Would love to be more serious and get into a gigging band but my work schedule pretty much nullifies that plan right now...
- Influences and Teachers:
- Grew up listening to Cliff Burton, Billy Sheehan, Geddy Lee, Sting, Flea, Les Claypool, Justin Chancellor, Roger Waters, Tim Commerford, D'arcy Wretzky, Geezer, Lately I'm facinated by Nathan Navarro & Will Cady and their technical wizardry with both the bass and pedal usage. How'd he just DO that!?
- Favorite Genres:
- Mostly a rock & classic rock guy. Right now trying to not suck at slap and dabbling in the dubstep thing for fun...
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Being an awesome dad, DIY upgrades on my guitars etc. Modding my Truck. Golfing. Video games...
bassmandudeguy is not a member of any public groups