| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: skeeter28 |
| || |
Last Activity: 01-10-2013 01:13 AM
|I am the Antipop, I'll run against the grain till the day I drop. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|skeeter28 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- Currently have a Hartke 1400 head sitting atop a 4x10 Eminance Cab. I use a 80's Fender P Bass Lyte and a SansAmp Bass driver DI. I've just bought a Ampeg Portaflex 500 but Im still waiting for it to be imported atm!
- Previously owned gear:
- I used to own a Marshal Bass state 150W Combo, If anyone still uses that crap!
- G.A.S. List:
- A custom made walnut 4 string with a Emg pre amp built in to the body. EMG pick ups through out with a slim rosewood neck. Finished in a cherry stain. Plus a Khaler Tremelo. Also an Ampeg fridge setup and a crew that will transport it for me!
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Influences and Teachers:
- Flea was a big inspiration when I was just starting out but I lost interest in his playing after a while. Then I was introduced to Primus and well Claypool has been a BIG infuence on me and through that pushed me as a player. I also like Victor Wooten although I think his style is a little repetitive ( I know the same can be said for Primus I love a lot of Les's solo and side projects too!) and have recently started listening to Rush and am still searching for the top of my head!
- Favorite Genres:
- Punk, Rock, Funk, Jam Band, anything except indie trash.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Sound Engineering
skeeter28 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:52 AM.