- Mexico City
- Current Setup:
- -Yamaha TRBX 305, Oly White.
-Ibanez SR 375M BBT
-Fender Rumble 30 amp
-Digitech Bass processor
- Previously owned gear:
- My first bass was a Samick, nothing fancy really, pretty much the same as a P-Bass,except for the headstock.
- G.A.S. List:
- -Ibanez BTB, 5 or 6 strings (Any of the line would do fine).
-Ritter Classic 5 string (yeah, wishful thinking...!)
-Ibanez SR Prestige six strings
-Fender P Bass with a maple fretboard, sunburst finish and white P (I couldn't care less whether it's MIM, MIUSA or MIJ as long as it sounds, well, like a P!)
-A much bigger and powerful amp! (I don't care about the brand, as long as it works).
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- No band at the moment.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, Chris Squire, John Deacon, Marcus Miller, Tony Levin, Victor Wooten, Jaco Pastorius, Gary Willis, Leland Sklar, Or Lubianiker, just to name a few...
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Brittish Rock, Symphonic & Progressive Rock, some Jazz, Classical, Hindu, Flamenco.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- History of Art, Art in all its forms, Swords, tattoos, Books, antiques...
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
Draculea is not a member of any public groups