- Puebla, México.
- Current Setup:
- Pretty simple as I'm an amateur musician: Strinberg CLB 26A 6 string Bass, 4 string single pickup Custom made fretless Bass, 5 string Texas Bass, BP50 Digitech Bass Processor, Zoom 1001 Bass processor, Fender amps.
- Previously owned gear:
- My first bass was a Samick, nothing fancy really, pretty much the same as a P-Bass,except for the headstock.
- G.A.S. List:
- I'm looking forward to get me a Lackland or a Roscoe bass in the near future, or maybe get one where I live, one of those fancy custom made ones, excellent luthiers here in Bogotá if I may say so. I wish to broaden my bass guitar collection with a couple of interesting options, such as some classics, and why not, a few guitars as well.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- No name yet, but planning on gigging at bars and clubs soon.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Geddy Lee, Chris Squire, John Deacon, Marcus Miller, Tony Levin, Victor Wooten, Jaco Pastorius,
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Brittish Rock, Symphonic & Progressive Rock, some Jazz, Classical, Hindu, Flamenco.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- History of Art, Art in all its forms, Swords, tattoos, Books, antiques...
- Available for instruction:
- Puebla, México.
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Not being a professional musician, I do however possess enough knowledge to teach the basics to students who wish to learn music, play either bass or guitar, and also learn a foreign language. I've taught in English, French, and obviouly Spanish, being the last one my mother tongue. I have a bachellor's in Education, teaching humanities, and I've worked as a teacher for seven years already.
Draculea is not a member of any public groups