| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Sumtingwong |
| || |
Last Activity: 05-11-2013 11:42 AM
|Cogito post caffeinatum. |
Washburn Club #10
Founding Member: Low Budget Attention Slut #1.
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Sumtingwong has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Central Pa
- Current Setup:
- SWR Silverado Special, Washburn XB925zb. (Loove this bass. It's been my main axe for 12 years.)
Hot-rodded Ibanez- bubinga neck, mahogany body, Bart Mk5's, aguilar pramp. Great studio sound, sorta "meh" live.
Old Acoustic 106 2x15 cabinet. I can't seem to part with it.
- Previously owned gear:
- Peavey Palaedium (soooo sorry I ever got rid of that one.)
Very early Brubaker 5 string. (Gorgeous, but unreliable)
90 Fender Jazz, w/ EMG's and a Badass II. I read too many Bass magazines and this was "the" hot setup.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Country, at the moment. Big AA rooms, and small bars.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Mark King, Jeff Berlin, Jaco, Duck Dunn, Louis Johnson.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Metal Shaping
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- 20 plus years giggin' for a livin'. Self-taught, with some formal training. I'll drag you along for a while, but if you don't practice on your own- You're just throwing my time and your money away.
Sumtingwong is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:52 PM.