- Date of Birth:
- April 5th, 1977
- Springfield, IL
- Current Setup:
- Sadowsky NYC Vintage 5 (#4194), many Fender Jazz basses, Fender Precision basses, Nash relic Jazz Bass, FBB Giant Six, Music Man SUB5, STR AC70s, 1966 Ampeg B-15N, Mesa M9, Mesa 400+, Ampeg SVT (MTI), Bergantino NV610, SWR SM-900, SWR Grand Prix, SWR Super RedHead, SWR ST-220, SWR Basic Black, Trace-Elliot Twin Valve combo, QSC PLX2402, Schroeder 610L, SWR Goliath III, SWR Goliath III Jr, SWR Son of Bertha, Sadowsky outboard preamp, EBS black label pedals, MXR M87 Bass Compressor, Line 6 G50 Relay wireless.
- Previously owned gear:
- Musicman Stingrays (both pre-EB and EB era), Ken Smith BT5G, Conklin GTBD-7, many Fenders, 1955 Kay M-1B, Upton Bass "Hawkes" 3/4 double bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- ThunderFunk TFB750 head, more Sadowsky basses, Spector Coda 5 more tube gear...
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The Machine, Thin Ice, James Armstrong
- Influences and Teachers:
- Marcus Miller, Mike Manson, Victor Wooten, Bill Dickens, Willie Weeks, Duck Dunn, James Jamerson, Ray Brown, Paul Chambers
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk, Soul, R&B, Blues, Jazz
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- My Harley-Davidson, computers
etinsley is not a member of any public groups