- Des Moines, IA
- Current Setup:
- Kala California Solidbody UBass, '07 Fender Am Std Jazz, '06 Modulus Funk Unlimited 4, '01 EBMM Stingray 4H, '94 G&L L2000, '04 Fender MIM Precision, '05 Michael Kelly Acoustic. For live shows I use either my Eden WT-1205 or a QSC GX7 with a Demeter Preamp, or a Eden WTX-500 into either a Eden D410XLT, a Eden D212XLT or a Eden D210XLT or a Peavey PRO 210 cab. For rehearsals and smaller clubs, I have a GK MB150, a Peavey BAM210 or a BBE BMAX into a Crown XL402 power amp. My on-stage pedal board consists of a Korg Pitchblack to a EBS MultiComp that is then feed into a Looper II to a MXR Octave to a 3Leaf Groove Regulator to a Boss CE-20 Chorus and a MarkBass Synth.
- Previously owned gear:
- '74 Fender Precision, '81 G&L L1000, '83 Peavey Dyna Bass, '93 MIM Fender Precision, '01 Brian Moore i4, '98 MIM Fender Jazz Fretless, '05 Line6 Variax 4 connected to a Line6 BassPod XT Live, '06 OLP Tony Levin 5, '05 Ken Smith Design Proto-J 605, '04 Fender Highway 1 Precision, '03 Fender Highway 1 Jazz, '06 Modulus P/J Custom, '99 Peavey GV, '01 Fender American Standard Jazz, '06 Modulus Genesis VJ4, '00 Warwick Corvette Std 5 Active, '06 Fender MIJ '57 Precision Reissue, '08 American Std. Precision Deluxe, '05 G&L SB2, '10 Lakland 44-02, '94 Fender MIJ '75 Jazz Reissue, '11 Musicman Sterling Ray4 CA, Ampeg BA500, Ampeg SVT-410HEN, Hartke 3500, Avatar 4x10, Ashley PB-41 Preamp, BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer, DBX XL166, Boss ME-50B, Boss GT-6B, MarkBass T800, MXR Carbon Copy.
- G.A.S. List:
- Fodera, Zon, Sadowsky, MTD, Alembic, Ken Smith
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- iNFUZiON, Truth Be Told, WAK & Cousin Eddie
- Influences and Teachers:
- Rocco Prestia, Jaco, Phil Lesh, Duck Dunn, Scot Sutherland, Jack Cassidy, Stanley Clark, Steve Edwards, Jeff Berlin, James Jamerson, Chris Squire, Edgar Meyer, John Lodge, Stu Hamm, Mike Watts and many, many more.
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Rock, Fuzion, Blues, R&B, Alt. Country
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Going to live music festivals!!!
KevinC is not a member of any public groups