- Murfreesboro, TN
- Current Setup:
- Thompson RM-200 Hybrid Upright, Music Man Big Al 4 SSS, Brubaker JJ-X5, Warwick Rockbass Corvette Fretless 5, Music Man Sterling SUB Ray4, Ampeg SVT 140TC, Ampeg SVT 810E, Hartke B600 Practice Combo, TC Electronic Polytune Mini, TC Electronic Ditto Looper, Band Pass Electronics Bass Wah, Band Pass Electronics Bass Big Muff clone, Band Pass Electronics Delay, Franklin Straps, Dunlop Straplocks, Evah Pirazzi upright strings, Pop's superior bass rosin, String Emporium brazilwood bow, The Realist upright bass pickup, Squier Duo-Sonic Reissue, Alvarez acoustic, GWL ukulele, Global banjo, Nady wireless system, and plywood and velcro to keep my pedals on. And I drive a Honda Element SC so I can haul it all around.
- Previously owned gear:
- Squire affinity series Jazz Bass, Peavey T40, Fender Cowpoke P-Bass, Epiphone Les Paul 100, Cremona SB1 student model upright, Behringer 1X15 cab, Fender Bassman 250 combo, Markbass Randy Jackson TTE500, Squier Bullet Strat, Ibanez JS1200, Palatino Hybrid 3/4 upright, Crescent P-Bass copy, Selmer Paris bass clarinet, Artley soprano clarinet, Selmer alto sax, Conn trombones/baritones, Ford Eddie Bauer Expedition.
- G.A.S. List:
- Ibanez BTB7, Ed Roman custom bass, Electro-Harmonix Bass Big Muff Deluxe, Digitech Whammy DTV-01, Kahler bass tremolo installed on my Brubaker.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Graves County High School Symphony Orchestra and mixed chorus, Purchase Players Theatre, solo bass work.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Victor Wooten, Flea, Matt Freeman, Joe Fick, Scott Fernandez, Jaco Pastorius.
- Favorite Genres:
- Punk, ska, reggae, rocksteady, two-tone, folk, country, etc.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Available for instruction:
- Murfreesboro, TN
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I have been playing bass for several years now and have attained a level of proficiency. I'm confident I could teach anyone how to play fretted electric bass.
StinkyPeteXI is not a member of any public groups