- Date of Birth:
- September 22nd
- Los Angeles
- Current Setup:
- 1940's German 3/4 upright
Ernie ball music man stingray early 80's, sterling fretless, Fender jazz bass, p-bass. Japanese PBASS copy fretless maple neck!
Phil Jones suitcase and b4 extension cab. Trombone, koto, and keys.
- Previously owned gear:
- None. All my previous gear was **** and broke, hence previous.
- G.A.S. List:
- Flat back upright bass, 5 string dingwall, beatles bass, more P-basses, J basses and musicman basses! Lots of weird vintage old basses.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Freelance, Mostly play with Dakah, 9-net, Adjoa skinner, Annabella Lwin, Nailah, Ludwig Göransson, Mesto
- Influences and Teachers:
- Mike Watt, Charles Mingus, JMJ, Flea, Carol Kaye, James Jamerson, Pino Palladino, Scott LaFaro, Edgar Meyer
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, pop, jazz, classical, and anything that grooves
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Recording, writing, and scoring
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
justinDbass is not a member of any public groups