- East Tennessee
- Current Setup:
- Dingwall Super P5 Reverse PU, Dingwall Super J5 standard, Fender NAV 63 P, Grove Custom 51P aka The Funeral Bass. Mark Robertson's beloved '51 Kay aka Ugly Betty.
JGR's 6SL7 Pre (Reiner Amplification - ser.# 2), Reiner Amplification Box o' Tone, Carvin DCM3000L for power. Genz Benz Streamliner 900. Ampeg PF 800, 1967 Ampeg B-15N.
Greenboy Audio DuallyT (Faital PF400R's) BNA/Greenboy Audio F115
Ampeg 115HE - Church rig
Ampeg 210HE - Church rig
- Previously owned gear:
- Too much to list. Ask me and I have probably owned it or played it.
- G.A.S. List:
- Nothing. Really. I am playing the best gear that I have ever played in my entire life.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- PCC - Kingsport, TN
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Rocco Prestia, Leigh Gorman, Mike Arnopol, Christian McBride. Most recently, Anthony Wellington for his teaching clarity and stellar play. Drummers...... Carter Beauford, Dennis Chambers, Derico Watson, Dave Garabaldi, and Fred Young.
- Favorite Genres:
- PW, CC, Classic Rock, R&B, Funk, Jazz, 80's, anything that grooves.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
Zoomie is not a member of any public groups