| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Freight Train |
Earth-based Alternative Scientist, Sex Researcher
| || |
Last Activity: Yesterday 08:18 PM
|The best bass players have the biggest butts. |
"Godzilla is my copilot."
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Dallas, Texas
- Current Setup:
- Fender Bassman 100T, Fender Bassman 410 Neo, GK 800RB, Harke 410XL, 1980 G&L L-1000 (bass #69) strung flats, Jack Casady Epiphone strung rounds, custom built Fulton bass, Kramer XL-8 (like it but ready to sell or trade. Hit me up!)
- Previously owned gear:
- 1967 Kustom K200A w/twin 2-15C cabs, 1969 Standel MCII-B w/3 Artist 30 cabs, some 1976 vintage Galien Kruger 400 watt head w/Sunn folded 18" and Sunn 2x15 cab. Dual Harrtke 410XL's with GK 800RB. Have decent experience with vintage Bassman 100 and Ampeg SVT.
- G.A.S. List:
- 1969 Fender Telecaster bass
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Current band - Picky Beggars
- Influences and Teachers:
- James Jamerson, Ron Wood, Jack Bruce, Jack Casady, Tim Bogart.
- Favorite Genres:
- Blues, Hard Rock
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Collect toys, mastering engineer since 1991.
Freight Train is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:18 PM.