- Date of Birth:
- December 9th, 1967
- Fair Oaks ,N.Y.
- Current Setup:
- Christopher 304T,Kay S-9,Pirastro Obligatos/Evah Pirazzi strings,Fishman Full Circle,Walter Woods amp,Epifani 502,ul310& ul110...
My two 6 string basses(fretted and fretless) are Fender Heartfield DR6C's & Lakland Joe Osborn 5 all strung with DR longneck strings
- Previously owned gear:
- different Kay M-1s,gage realist,Ea vlz 110s,AMT mics,GK Mb150s.....
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Various gigs and groups in NY,NJ,MASS,Conn,PA & Fla.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Anyone and everyone I've ever heard...
Carter,Pastorious,Formaneck & Patitucci...
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- take a hike,my dog
- Available for instruction:
- Hudson Valley area
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- great experience of sharing the stage with master improvising musicians the likes of Hal Galper,Mark Murphy, Eddie Bert, Hugh Brodie, Michael Formaneck, Randy Brecker, Lew Soloff, Russ Johnson, Joel Rosenblatt, Jeff Hirschfield, Adam Nussbaum and Rick Margitza just to name a few of my favs.
Robert Kopec is not a member of any public groups