- libertyville, chicago
- Current Setup:
- Fender- mexican jazz-5 (2006,7?), aguilar obp1 preamp, bartolini pickups 18 volt.
Fender- mexican jazz-4 fretless (2004?), SD quarter pound pickups. ****** but perfect vintage low fi sound!
Warwick german Corvette std-5 (2005?) stock all over.
Modulus Flea bass-5, no idea what year, early 2000's, all stock, Duncan pickup, aguilar obp-1 preamp, 9 volt config.
Brownesville acoustic electric 4 string.
Hartke kickback 35. from 2004. ****** but I love it!
Warwick 411 pro cab, 600w@8 ohms
Warwick quad VI, 600 watts at 4 ohms. I love this amp. goldmine used gear at GC.
- Previously owned gear:
- Fender bassman 250 combo amp. sold for modulus ;)
Epiphone Explorer bass (vintage/before the break in production?) sold for warwick ;)
Squier p-bass special (p+j pickups) first ever bass
- G.A.S. List:
- Warwick:FNA Jazzman, Thumb BO 5. (not sold on neck through)
Pedula MVP-5 (doug johns wannabe here)
Lakland mm+jazz pickup configuration
Modulus quantum 5
Genz Benz GBE 1200 or shuttlemax 12.0/.2
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- I played cello for like 10 years, never in any real bands, basement jammer here
- Influences and Teachers:
- Doug Johns, John Stirratt, Pete Francis Heimbold, Marcus Miller, Victor Wooten, Cook County Jail.
- Favorite Genres:
- Funk, Classic rock, EDM, hipster music, electro-rock (neon indian, yeasayer), acoustic
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Philosophy- analytic especially, Hockey, Halo, COD, assassins creed.
morewattsplease is not a member of any public groups