| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Jim Baritone |
| || |
Last Activity: 12-05-2012 02:53 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Jim Baritone has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Edmonton, AB Canada
- Current Setup:
- 1962 Gibson EB-0 bass. Squier Stratocaster, black. "Tom DeLonge" Squier Strat clone, blue. Vox Pathfinder 10 Amp. Squier SP-10 Amp. Univox 100-watt amp with OD, equalizer, reverb (no model #). Stompboxes: Boss OS-2. Zoom GFX-3 multi-effects unit. Behringer Hellbabe Wah. ARIA DT-10-2. Tech 21 American Woman. Various saxophones.
- Previously owned gear:
- Fender Bassman Amp (75 or 100 watt?). Peavey Mark III Series 260 Bass Amp. Traynor YBA-3A Super Custom Special bass head (tubes - 150-200 watt?) & 4x15 cab(sadly, only for about a month). Marshall Super Bass head with dual 4x12 cabs (100 watt?). Rickenbacker 1964-5(?) stereo bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- Replacement pickup to fill the butchered JB neck pickup rout on my EB-0 (Pickup dead, installed in bridge position by previous owner). Maybe a Joe Barden J neck pup, Possibly a pair of Darkstars or ???. New controls/wiring to match. A good bass amp suitable for gigging medium rooms. Hard case for the EB-0 (sumbitch stole mine at a gig).
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- 16-piece big band (jazz), garage band doing DS material, on call for subs, etc.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Wow. Ray Brown. Jack Bruce, John Illsley. I could fill a page... Count Basie - not as a bass player but because his work showed the importance of the bottom end and of dynamics.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock a la Dire Straits, Big Band Jazz, Fusion.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Electronics, Target shooting, Computer geek-type hacking. Building recumbent trikes.
Jim Baritone is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:21 PM.