| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: frankieC |
I'm gonna add some bottom...
| || |
Last Activity: 05-18-2013 09:13 AM
|A really swell guy from Warren Harding High |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|frankieC has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- December 8th, 1949
- Current Setup:
1972 Ric 4001.
1968 Hofner beatle.
1968 Gibson EB3.
1969 Epiphone ET-285 bass.
2006 Squire (Cort) 5 string
2008 Carvin B50 fretless 5 String, active with Fender electronics.
1966 Vox Essex (2 x 12)
1968 Sunn 200S (2x15)
2008 Acustic B200 Combo (1x15)
2009 Behringer BX4210A (2x10)
Crate BX-15 practice amp. (1x8)
Vox Volume, Vox Wahwah, Ibanez Auto Filter AF9.
Everything was purchased new, and I am the original (and only) owner. ;)
- G.A.S. List:
- Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass, Active 5 String
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- C3 Band
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, Jack Bruce, Bootsy, Donald Duck Dunn, Chris Squire, Andy Goldberg, Harvey Brooks, and jack Cassidy
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Rock, Jazz, Blues, Contemporary Christian, and Rock and Roll.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Automobiles, model cars, model railroading
frankieC is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:47 AM.