| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Jechael13 |
| || |
Last Activity: 12-24-2012 11:27 AM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Jechael13 has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- Ampeg SVT-4 Pro w/2-8x10 cabs.
Secondary Rig: GK 700RB w/4x10 & 1x15.
Effects: Markbass Compressore and Tech 21 Sans-Amp Bass driver
Basses: Conklin Custom 7-string "V" and Ibanez BTB 5-string
- Previously owned gear:
- MXR Custom Comp- In my opinion, this is a good compression pedal for a great price. it worked well for me, without distorting out.
Conklin Groove Tools Basses- Good quality and price.
- G.A.S. List:
- Total Markbass set up.
...Or Dave Eden
SVT Classics are nice, as well.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Amon/Promethean Horde/Jechael and the Ripper
- Influences and Teachers:
- Alex Webster (Cannibal Corpse)
- Favorite Genres:
- Black Metal/Death Metal/Funk/Country/Atmospheric
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Gamer Til Death.
- Available for instruction:
- Tampa Area, feel free to hit me up.
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I've been studying and playing bass for 18 years. I specialize in extreme metal, but I experiment with methods of blending Death metal and black metal concepts with funk. I was a pick-style player for a couple of years, while I was starting out. I then moved into more finger-style playing. About 4 years ago, I began trying to incorporate Wooten's "Down, Up, Pluck, Pluck" technique, to achieve more consistent attack and greater speed. -And it works very well for faster metal.
Jechael13 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:38 AM.