- Current Setup:
- Gibson Flying V (2012) Limited Edition Red, Baked Maple FB, 30.5" two Thunderbird humbuckers
Gibson SG Bass (2013) Heritage Cherry, Sg neck bucker, mini bucker bridge, 30.5", Baked maple FB. Mahogany, Trapezoid inlays, MOP Gibson and holly head inlay.
C.F. Martin Stinger 1988 PJ SB10. Maple neck, Maple FB, Cream body. - This one bounced back in a trade deal (they got an Epi SG special from me) and I am likely to trade it in at some point
Peavy TNT 115 Combo amp
- Previously owned gear:
- Dean Edge (EMG HZ Jazz)90's?
Aria "ripper clone" 70's ? 80's?
Global J-bass (Montgomery Wards) 1970's
Godin Feeway 4 (2010) PJ passive natural maple/rosewood fretboard 34"
Fender American Special Jazz (2009) 3TSB Black PG RW Fret Board 34"
- G.A.S. List:
- Musicman Big Al (3 Pup)
Gretsch White Falcon
Vox -Bill Wyman
Early Gibson T-bird
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- By myself in front of the stereo, With my 10 year old on drums
- Influences and Teachers:
- Bill Wyman, John Entwistle, Donald Duck Dunn, Larry Graham, Flea, John Doe
- Favorite Genres:
- 60's Garage, 70's Punk, Psychedelic, Rockabilly
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- British Motorcycles, horticulture, herpetology
Psychbunny is not a member of any public groups