| || |
|View Profile: affprod |
The brightside is, my collection could be cars
| || |
Last Activity: 11-29-2013 12:48 PM
|Fender collection includes Precision,Jazz, Coronado II,Mustang,Tele,Musicmaster,Bullet,Katana,Performe r,DR4,Factor,JP90,Prodigy,Prophecy I,Urge,Urge II, Kingman. Have a couple non Fenders too. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|affprod has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Current Setup:
- I collect Fender basses and have been fortunate to collect all but two models prior to 2001. I pull out two every few days, rotating though them all. When jamming with others I usually take a P or J, sometimes a Mustang or Performer for fun. I also have a couple Ibanez SR500s for travel and a Washburn USA 8 string octave, just because it's cool and Fender never made one.
- Previously owned gear:
- I know a little about all Fender basses prior to 2001 and, with two exceptions, can pull out the bass in question to further help with any physical questions. Except for reissues, my collection only dates back to 1967, so questions on earlier examples may stump me. I started in 65 with used Jazz....sure wish I had that one back.
- G.A.S. List:
- Fender Heartfield DR4, Fender HM Ultra.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Just jam these days
- Influences and Teachers:
- Paul McCartney, John Entwistle, Geddy Lee and John Paul Jones. Honorable mention to Mark King and Stu Hamm.
- Favorite Genres:
- Blues, R&B, Classic Rock and Pop
affprod is not a member of any public groups