- Current Setup:
- Cort cm artist 4 string, ampeg svt15en, svt-18e 8 ohm, hartke HA3500 with jj tesla (high gain) pt2 pedalboard, Zoom B2, Ibanez wd7 wah, Boss Tu2, ISP decimator, Boss Lmb3, Boss Bf3, mxr m234 analog chorus, mxr m-80, mxr m-84, line6 x2 wireless x2. Pedals are mainly all tone shaping. Nothing really too crazy.
- Previously owned gear:
- fender bxr200, crate bx100, and crate bfx100, rogue 50w rouge 30w, warwick corvette standard 4 string ~~ michael kelly club 4 acoustic electric, peavey forum active, rogue 4&5 strings ~lsx5 sx4~~ odessa 4 string sg 3/4 scale, zoom multi effects. morley duel bass wah, boss bass distor. Digitech bp200, digitech dm7, boss chorus, boss limiter enhancer, boss chromatic tuner, monster cables.
- G.A.S. List:
- 5 string warwick corvette standard active. Ampeg svt cl 6x10. Hartke ha5500. bbe opto stomp.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- all local small time. crimson dust, kik start, Hair Pie, greezy gravy Bluegrass,
- Influences and Teachers:
- jack bruce, paul mcartney, geezer butler, cliff burton, steve harris, sting, billy shehann, jason newstead, ryan martini, rexx brown, rob Trujillo, les claypool, Willie Dixion, Noel redding, bootsy Collins, Jaco pastorius, etc.... Rock, Blues, jazz, bluegrass.
- Favorite Genres:
- all rock, blues, jazz, metal, bluegrass, classical.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- airplanes and boats
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- i have been playing bass since i was ten or so, 15 yrs now. still learning everyday. self taught type.
dirtytone is not a member of any public groups