- Ann Arbor
- Current Setup:
- Ken Smith Burner-4
Englehart M-1 custom
- Previously owned gear:
- Fender Jazz custom 4
- G.A.S. List:
- A high quality fretless.
A good 6 string bass.
both under $1000 (if possible).
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Cairn to Cairn, Electrosonic, The Ridge
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jamerson, Mingus, JP Jones, Jaco, Laswell, Ray Brown, Ron Carter, Stanley Clarke, Ken Gradney,
George Porter, Jr., Bootsy, Charlie Haden, Ken Filiano,
Wilbert de Joode, Tom Abbs.
- Favorite Genres:
- Jazz, Contemporary Improvised, World, Chamber Folk.
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Bachelors U of M
Double Bass- Jazz Studies with high honors.
Studied with Bob Hurst, and Diana Gannett.
Suzuki Bass Book 1 trained.
robcrozierbass1 is not a member of any public groups