- south NJ Shore
- Current Setup:
- amps= Home-1966 Ampeg SB-12 totally original. Jensen concert speaker just re coned. Hand built dolly. 3/4 birch ply locking front caster and blue diamond tolex. I made a few improvements to Ampegs original design....
Live- 1971 Ampeg V-4B head and late 60's Traynor 6-10 cabinet.
Basses= 1985 Fender Precision Bass - E series (Japan) Vintage white/white guard.
2005 Fender Jaguar Bass Deluxe -Sunburst, real tortoise guard. (first Run)
in the past I have had a brand new Fender P-bass deluxe ( string through high mass bridge) Black and white-a 1977 Fender P bass (blonde, black pickguard) 1967ish Fender P bass Sunburst (2 colour) I sold all of them and kept the Japanese made e series because it's the best playing, sounding, and feeling P bass I have ever played!
- Previously owned gear:
- Amp restoration, dolly building, metal polishing and restoration, building road cases, making covers for amps. Guitar and bass mods, re finishing, painting.
- G.A.S. List:
- B-15 1961 Fender Jazz bass sunburst. 1966 Fender Jazz bass in surf green with a matching headstock, red tortoise shell guard and blonde tolex covered G&G case.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Peter Hook, Sting, Bruce Thomas, Andy Rouke, Bruce Foxton, Mike Mills, Graham Maby, Jah Wobble, Carol Kaye.
- Favorite Genres:
- Indie Rock, Punk Rock, Rockabilly, Surf.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Surfing, making surfboards, furniture making and woodworking, restoring anything .
moseseatonjr is not a member of any public groups