| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: draygriff |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-03-2014 09:12 AM
|ॐ मणि पद्मे हूँ |
My goal in life is to become the person my dog thinks I am
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|draygriff has no contact information. |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Jacksonville, FL
- Current Setup:
- Mesa Boogie Walkabout Scout
Sunn 200S head
Schroeder 21015 cab
Ernie Ball Music Man HH 5 string Stingray
Washburn USA Custom Shop 5 string w/ Bartolini
Warwick Thumb Bolt On
Fender American Dlx Jazz Bass
Fener American Std P-Bass
- Previously owned gear:
- Several Ricky-backers. Never could get the right tone, even after changing pickups. A couple of Hofners; great if you like to use a pick or have skinny fingers. Ampeg SVT; very heavy, very loud. OK "back in the day" when a PA system consisted of a couple of Shure columns and you had to use stage volume to fill up a place. Ampeg Porta-potty flip top w/ one 15" speaker; just kind of sat there in the mix, no personality. SWR Super Redhead; man, I wish I had that back.
- G.A.S. List:
- The perfect 5 string for a modern country band.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Southern Rukus (country), Mojo Chillen (blues) Top Secret Band (horn band)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Grew up listening to CKLW out of Windsor/Detroit so James Jamerson.
- Favorite Genres:
- Anything I can get paid to play
draygriff is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:13 PM.