- Date of Birth:
- March 13th, 1983
- Edinboro, PA
- Current Setup:
- Bass: Dean Edge Q-4
Amp: Traynor Mono Block II, Sunn 2x15 Cab
Effects: Crybaby Bass Wah, Rat II Distortion, DigiTech XBW Bass Synth Wah Pedal, Boss Phase Shifter, Bad Dog Chorus, Boss ODB-3, Some Misc DOD guitar wah/volume pedal, Boss Me-6b.
- Previously owned gear:
- I say Rivet, Rivet Rivet Rivet.
- G.A.S. List:
- A RIC!!, Money, More effects, etc....
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- King Bowman, Village of Dead Roads, El Viking, Drrskt, Matt and The Monkey Mafia, Pizzlestains Deluxe, Gelatin Sunshine, Milk Teeth, Skinny and The Platelickers
- Influences and Teachers:
- Les Claypool, Flea, Twiggy Ramirez, Cliff Burton, Jason Newsted, Matt Till, Dirk Lance, Billy Gould, Wrong Robot, Ninjas, Robert Trujillio, Pollybass, Joe Mamma, Doug Wimbish, Muzz Skillings, Benjamin Strange, Todd Weeks, John Wetton, Al Cisneros, Geezer Butler, John Entwistle... to be continued.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Wax Paper
- Teaching Credentials:
- I can teach you how to be a kazoo virtuoso, just give me 3 golden goats and the severed head of Carrot Top.
Matt Till is not a member of any public groups