- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Current Setup:
- Strunal 535 double bass, KK bass max pickup and Fishman preamp, Pedulla Thunderbolt fretted five string, Ibanez SR405 fretless 5 string, SWR Bass 350 (pre-fender) red face head, SWR Workingpro 10 cabinet, SWR Goliath III JR., GK Backline 250, Polytone teeny brute amp (retired) .
- Previously owned gear:
- Pedulla Series II 4 string fretless, Ibanez roadster bass(P bass copy), Peavy, Ampeg, Crate, and Hartke amps/cabs, Carlo Robelli DB, and too many DB strings to list.
- G.A.S. List:
- The perfect pizz and arco string, magic wolftone eliminator spray, a really beautiful old bass, a life, and some cash.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Freelance jazz, Controlled Burn, Silver Spoon
- Influences and Teachers:
- Charles Mingus, Ray Brown, Red Mitchell Scott Lafaro, PC, Ron Carter, Stanley Clarke, Jaco, Chris Wood. Teachers: Joe Solomon, Sean Smith, John Patitucci.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Mountain biking, hiking, reading, Zen Buddhism.
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- City College of New York jazz BFA, 2007. I studied double bass with Sean Smith, John Patitucci. I studied electric bass with Ron Smith.
Michael Case is not a member of any public groups