- Make a left at the Taco Bell
- Current Setup:
- * Custom Conklin 5-string (see pic above...)
* Conklin GT-5 (with US Barts and an OBP-3)
* Yamaha RBX765A (absolutely love this bass)
* Defretted Spector NS 2000-5
* OLD Ibanez Roadstar fretless 4-string
* Michael Kelly Dragonfly 5-string acoustic
* SX SJB-62 5-string (Modded to all hell)
* SX SJB-62 5-string (Stock as all hell)
* Samick 6-string
* Sennheiser EW172 G2
* Boss CEB-3
* Boss SYB-3
* Ibanez PD7
* Morley PBA-2
* SansAmp Bass Driver DI
* Digitech ValveFX
* dbx 166XL
* BBE 882i
* Genz Benz Neo Pak 3.5
* Hartke 410XL
* Korg DTR-2
* Shure 52A
* 5-loop Loop-Master
* Samson PowerBrite PB9
- Previously owned gear:
- I've had a few other custom Conklins that I've long since given up. Regarding amps, and effects, I've owned way too much stuff.
- G.A.S. List:
- A Nordstrand, perhaps a Benavente, definitely a few more Conklins, maybe a Bordwell, I wish JP Basses were still in business, A Spector, A Warwick Thumb, definitely a MTD, and the list goes on and on.
I'd also like Ken Smith. Simply so I could videotape myself peeing on it and send it to Mr. Smith.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- I haven't gigged live in a few years. I lost interest in many aspects of it. I do studio work when the opportunity presents itself, however.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jaco Pastorius, Geddy Lee, Chris Squire, Stephan Lessard, Justin Chancellor, Les Claypool. Hell, even Nikki Sixx and Gene Simmons have influenced and inspired me! If it wasn't for those two, I probably never would have picked up a bass.
- Favorite Genres:
- I don't discriminate.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Systems therapies, teaching, home improvement, brewin' beer, audio/video.
Eric Perry is not a member of any public groups