- Covina, CA
- Current Setup:
- Right now i'm using a Dingwall Combustion 5-string bass, running through an Aguilar DB-680 tube amp and an Aguilar SL 112 cabinet, also running a pedal board that has a VP Jr. 125k, Dunlop Bass Wah, Polytune mini, Walrus Audio Jupiter Fuzz, Source Audio 2-d Reverb, a sansamp bass driver, and an eden WTD preamp, and then a EHX Freeze sound retainer pedal
- G.A.S. List:
- Oh this is a long one. Right now I am moving away from pedal boards and going into rack FX. so right now i want an EXH Bi-Filter, a Line 6 G90 Wireless receiver/transmitter, a rack tuner thats really nice. one of the biggest things that I want is another dingwall bass, preferably a 6-string Dingwall Z3, with the new phantom tone pick up switches. there is a lot more.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Citrus College Lab Band, Pop/Rock 2 band also at citrus, and a jazz combo called JusJazz
- Influences and Teachers:
- all the greats, billy sheehan, jaco, victor wooten, etc.
- Favorite Genres:
- I love to play everything, especially musical scores
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
Jhansbass is not a member of any public groups