- Current Setup:
- Uprights: An unattributed flat back/carved top double-bass circa 1850. An unattributed laminated European (pre WW2 Germany) bass, fractional sized, long scale, and a fairly new Englehardt EM-1 I share with my pops.
Electrics: 2007 Rick Turner Electroline 535-PMM, 2010 Rick Turner Renaissance RB5 Standard, 2013 Rick Turner Renaissance RB5 Custom Fretless, 1987 Gibson Bass V, Kalamazoo KB bass (Gibson EB-0)
Amps: Mesa-Boogie WalkAbout/Scout with an extra 1x12 Scout cab, Crate CA125, Yorkville/Traynor 50, DTar Equinox preamp, Rane AP13,
- Previously owned gear:
- I tend to keep gear forever... or abandon it at rest stops.
- G.A.S. List:
- An old Alembic Series 1... eventually.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- have basses, will travel...
- Influences and Teachers:
- John McVie, Mark Schatz, Edgar Meyer, Victor Wooten, Stanley Clarke, George Hawkins, Viktor Krauss... and of course, Mark "Rabbit" Ramsey and Jerry Steinberg!
- Favorite Genres:
- whatever jam I'm playing at the time...
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- is there anything else...?
EdwardofHuncote is not a member of any public groups