| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: RevGroove |
| || |
Last Activity: 10-21-2013 04:45 PM
|My MySpace Page; MTD KZX Bass Owners Mem. #4; Yorkville/Traynor Club Mem. #9; MTD (non U.S.) Club #14; 19mm Club Member #27; Black n Maple Bass Owner's Club Mem. #108 |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Date of Birth:
- December 5th
- Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington)
- Burlington ON Canada
- Current Setup:
- Bass Guitar: Michael Tobias Design Kingston Zephyr basses (KZ5X w/maple FB and KZ5 with rosewood FB); Amplification: Gallien Krueger Neo1001/212 (gigs) Traynor DB300T w/ custom 2x12 cabinet (church house rig) Yorkville Bassmaster XS800 head and XC808 cab (spare/backup rig); Gallien Krueger Diesel Dawg Distortion; Beta Aivin Overdrive Pedal; MXR M-288 Bass Octave Deluxe Pedal; MXR M-188 Bass Auto-Q Pedal; Morley PBA2 Dual Bass Wah Pedal. , Ernie Ball Musicman Volume Pedal Jr; Beta Aivin Chorus Pedal; Dunlop MXR M135 Smart Gate; Peterson Strobo-Flip Tuner; Furman SPB-8C Powered Stereo Pedal Board.
- Previously owned gear:
- Yorkville BC210 Cabinet; Yorkville BM400 combo; SWR WM 1x15T; SWR Goliath III 4 ohm cabinet; SWR WM 2x10T; SWR WM 4004 head; Digitech BP200, Samson Airline Wireless System for Bass. Boss V-Wah Pedal; Furman SPB-8 Powered Stereo Pedal Board, Spector NS2000/5; Spector NS2000Q5 (defretted); pre-Re-Bop Spector Euro bolt on 4 string, Electro Harmonix Hum DeBugger; BBE MaxCom dual compressor with Sonic Maximizer; dbx 266XL dual compressor; dbx120A Subharmonic Synth;
- G.A.S. List:
- hmmm...MTD Saratoga (US, NOS Czech, or otherwise), MTD KZ(X)5 Fretless , a vintage YBA3 Super Custom Special (the one with the Master Volume)...MXR M-288 Octaver (on the way)
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Matisse and the Playground; KeysnKrates; Terebinth; AVAILABLE TO SUB WITH DIFFERENT LOCAL ACTS, E-MAIL ME!!!
- Influences and Teachers:
- Andrew Gouche, Norm Stockton, Glen Myers, Fred Hammond, Sting, Billy Sheehan; Dave Johns; Orinn Isaacs; MARCUS MILLER!!!
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Comics, web surfing...
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I've have over 20 years experience playing bass guitar, also have experience on guitar and keyboards, have a good grasp of basic theory, can teach basic to intermediate bass and guitar.
RevGroove is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:20 PM.