- Date of Birth:
- August 13th, 1996
- Northwest, IN/Southwest, MI
- Current Setup:
- Ibanez SR300
Equipped with: Elixer Superlight long scale strings.
Galien-Kruger 115 Cabinet with GK BP250 Amp
Gretsch Catalina Club 4-piece jazz kit
Zildjian 13" K Mastersound hi-hats
Zildjian 14" K Dark Crash
Zildjian 17" K Hybrid Crash
Zildjian 20" Avedis Ping Ride
Sabian 8" Paragon Splash Cymbal
Tama 13"x5.5" Metalworks Snare drum
Aquarian Coated Heads on all drums
DW5000 Hi-Hat stand
Gibraltar Double Bass pedals
Miscellaneous sturdy, reliable stands.
Humes & Berg XL Pro Mallet Bag
(Tons of marimba, vibraphone, xylophone, glockenspiel, timpani, and gong/bass mallets, I don't want to list them all. :P)
I also own a Toca 14" djembe and a lovely Epiphone MB-250 banjo.
- G.A.S. List:
- Genz Benz ShuttleMAX12.2
Warmoth Gecko neck for my custom bass
- Influences and Teachers:
- Jeffrey Topp (My step dad)
Tim Commerford of Rage Against the Machine
Ryan Stasik of Umphrey's McGee
Mike Gordon of Phish
- Favorite Genres:
- Reggae, Funk, Jazz, Fusion, Ska, Progressive, Classical, Percussive, Symphonic, Drum Corps, Math Rock, Old-school rap (Biggie, Eazy E, Ol' Dirty Bastard), RATM/Tool/System of a Down style rock.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Drum Corps International, Wood, Women, Photography, Food, and Herbs.
Yayko is not a member of any public groups