| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: iceman37 |
| || |
Last Activity: 11-01-2013 12:35 PM
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Bismarck, ND
- Current Setup:
- Orange Terror bass 500 amp head on a 2x10/2x15 ampeg svt 50 pro isovent cab.
I use a number of basses my favorites thought are my Fender 50's reissue p bass, my ibanez icb300 "iceman" bass, my fender modern player jaguar bass, and my LTD 8 (octave strings) bass
- Previously owned gear:
- I played on a 4500 behringer ultra bass amphead and a seismic audio 4x10 cab. I use a dean EVO short scale bass and a epiphone EB3 bass.
- G.A.S. List:
- My amplifier and cab are pretty much my ideal from everything i have heard to this point.
I do want a costume bass though. I want an iceman body with a p/j pick up configuration that will fit a p bass neck with a maple fretboard. Also an eight string with a similar build
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- My band is Grime, We play mostly at the O.N.E theater in Mandan, ND but are starting to branch out
- Influences and Teachers:
- John Paul Jones, Geddy Lee, Flea, Krist Novoselic are my favorite bassists
- Favorite Genres:
- classic rock, blues rock, thrash metal, grunge
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- singer song writer, saxophone, piano
iceman37 is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:38 AM.