- St. Paul, mn
- Current Setup:
- Phil Jones Bass Super Flightcase; red.
Anton Schuster double bass (1940's ?)
Lightwave 4 string electric bass
Fender Jass Bass (de-fretted)
- G.A.S. List:
- Bow, more chops, new double bass, additional cab for current rig, more gigs
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Ragtown: variety cover band. We play weddings and bars and special events. We play almost every Friday and Saturday, some Wednesdays Thursdays as well. We are based out of the Twin Cities. We play in the Twin Cities and surrounding suburban areas as well as some out of state gigs every so often.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Edgar Meyer, Jaco, Ron Carter, Sir Paul, Gary Raynor.
- Favorite Genres:
- I am honestly a fan of most styles. I enjoy listening and feeling the bass on most styles of music. Jazz, folk, electronic, new and old country, pop, funk, traditional, world.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- I love cats, and enjoy drum programming and synthesizing. I also enjoy Biking.
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Double Bass (Jazz), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- Studied at Mcnally Smith College of Music. Earned an associates degree in bass performance.
BeegBass is not a member of any public groups