| || || |
| || |
|View Profile: Tactician |
| || |
Last Activity: 03-13-2013 01:19 AM
|As a pro, I get paid for playing and sounding good - not for spending a wad on high end equipment. |
|Forum Info ||Contact Info |
| || |
|Additional Information ||Group Memberships |
- Devizes, Wiltshire, UK
- Current Setup:
- Fender Standard Jazz, Laney 120Watt 1x15", Ashdown 250 MAG with 4x10" , CE-2 Chorus, and an Ibanez RD600. A Thomann PRO1300 and couple of Eminence Delta 15A cabs and a couple of Eminenece AD50 speaker cabs with crossovers for using with the 15"s when I need more top. A Yamaha 10/2 mixer. The new addition is an Alesis SR18 which I bought summer 2008 and still haven't programmed yet - too busy is my excuse - but watch out for some YouTube updates and workshops.
- Previously owned gear:
- Aria PE 32" short scale Bass. Bit like a Les Paul with a short bass neck - just OK - if I went short scale I'd rather be with a Gibson.
- G.A.S. List:
- Sandberg - California Precision
The Ibanez Prestige range
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Insomnia R&B band. Cocktail-ROCK duo. Me - solo
- Influences and Teachers:
- I saw John Entwistle play a lot in 1964 when I was in a support band in London. I did a week course with Stu Hamm in 2007 - no looking back after that one.
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Flamenco and Latin music, Golf when I can get some time (rare) and a bit Of Spanish speaking
- Available for instruction:
- Wiltshire in the UK
- Areas of Instruction::
- Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- I've been a full time teacher and player since 2002. But I've played since about 1960 on the guitar and 1998 on the bass.
Tactician is not a member of any public groups
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:34 AM.