- Southern Maryland
- Current Setup:
- My bass rig is a 2013 Squier P-Bass, a 100watt Behringer Power Amp powering two 1x15 cabs and for effects, I use my Digitech GNX4.
My guitar rig is a 2011 Gibson Les Paul 60's Tribute Studio Gold Top w/ P-90 pups.
2004 Epiphone Ace Frehley Les Paul Custom (The original series Not the Budokan)
Crate V100 tube head and matching 4x12 cab.
Marshall 4x12 cab loaded with 75th Ann. Celestion G12H's
Talk Box - My own design.
- Previously owned gear:
- A lot!! For instance, My first electric guitar was a Sears Silvertone / Dan Electro hollow body strat with a tube amp built into the case back in '83 My first solid body electric guitar was a 1970 Hagstrom Super Swede that I got back
in '85 My first bass was a Peavy Foundation that I got back in '87 Since then, I've owned guitars from Jackson / Charvel, B.C. Rich, Fender, Aria Pro II and many more!
My first nice amp was an old Peavy Deuce II that I got back in '89. Since then I have owned amps by Crate, Laney, other Peavy's and more and I've owned more effects pedals than I can even remember!
- G.A.S. List:
- 1968 Gibson Les Paul Gold Top, 1956 and 1958 Gibson Les Paul Standard in HCSB. 2013 Gibson Les Paul Trad. Blue burst or Vintage Sun Burst. Ibanez Joe Satriani Chrome Boy and Surfing With An Alien signature series.
For Bass, I'd love to have an old Gibson Grabber, Gibson EB3, Gene Simmons Punisher and Axe basses.
Amps, Marshall JCM 800 & 900 and an original Plexi with 2 Marshall 1960 4x12 cabs.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- I currently play bass in a Rock / Classic Rock / New Country band
- Influences and Teachers:
- Bass Influences -John Paul Jones, Stu Hamm, Billy Sheehan, Geddy Lee,
John Entwistle, Nathan East, Michael Anthony, Leon Wilkeson, Chris Squier and many more!
Teachers - My Uncle and Myself
- Favorite Genres:
- Classic Rock, Southern Rock, Blues, Neo Classical, Metal and Country Rock, 50's and 60's Rock and Surf Music, straight forward Rock
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Building and flying R/C Airplanes and Helicopters. Buildind my own Talk Boxes and Effect Pedals
AceFrehleyFan is not a member of any public groups