- Current Setup:
- 1st (& Current) Bass Setup IN MY LIFE!
*Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Extreme-4
*Peavey MAX 112 II 1X12 200W Bass Combo Amp
*D.O.D. Death Metal Lead Guitar Pedal
- Previously owned gear:
- Never owned a bass before now. Had a bunch of guitars, mostly low-end stuff. I had a Washburn Maverick BT-4 that was AMAZING! Currently playing a Jackson Kelly electric and a Yamaha acoustic through the Marshall MG30DFX. Good (not great) guitars, decent little amp.
- G.A.S. List:
- Happy with what I got, FOR NOW. :D
- Influences and Teachers:
- My..... SELF! :P
Hahaha.... nah.... anyone and EVERYONE who plays bass like a champ! :D
- Favorite Genres:
- Thrash, Melodic Death Metal, Ska, Punk, Funk, OLD Country, Glam Rock, Shock Rock, Joke Rock, ROCK, ROCK, METAL, METAL, MORE METAL......................
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Hardcore Adult Entertainment, Knives, Fine Beers, Wines, Liquors, Fine Herbs, Food
4StringerAtLast is not a member of any public groups