- Duluth, MN
- Current Setup:
- '90something Fender '57 reissue P Bass with D. Allen pickup and roundwounds
P Bass with ebony fb Allparts neck, Fender body, old MIJ Fernandes pickup, and ancient D'Addario Chromes
'12 Epiphone Jack Casady with Thomastic flats
'92 G&L LB-100 with Duncan SPB-3 pickup and roundwounds
'90something Danelectro Longhorn with original dead-as-hell roundwounds
'70something Greco Violin bass changed to VVT with good wiring CTS pots. Ancient D'Addario Chromes.
Unknown GrassRoots Jazz Bass with P pickup and roundwounds
Unknown P Bass body with '70s "Drifter" neck and unknown P pickup
'07 Mike Lull PJ 5 with custom Duncans and reverse headstock
Alembic F1-X, QSC PLX1602, Raven Labs Blue parametric eq, and FMR-RNC compressor
'67 Sears Twin Twelve head
Brand new little Kustom practice amp with a 10" speaker
SLM Ampeg Classic 410 HLF (one tough SOB)
SWR Working Pro15 cab
Little homemade cab with BNC neo 10" speaker
Radial JDI direct box
Sansamp Bass Driver
T-Rex Bass Juice overdrive
Owen Bass Gremlin overdrive
EBS Bass IQ envelope filter
EBS Bass octave
Ancient Boss Hi Band Flanger
Ancient Ibanez delay
Quantum Audio cables (awesome company)
- Previously owned gear:
- 14 years experience in music retail, 23 years of playing all kinds of gear...
- G.A.S. List:
- Darkglass pedal.. the classicwhatever one.
Old Traynor Bassmate head
Early G&L L-1000 bass
Acoustic 370 head
Old SVT head or a VR
Old Tokai Hardpuncher
Old Yamaha BB basses or Broadbass
Lawsuit Ric 4001
Old Ibanez Blazers, Roadsters, and Roadstars
Old ESP 400 series P Bass
All kinds of other stuff
I love old funky lawsuit and Japanese basses.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- The Silk Sheiks, Becky Barksdale, Sessions, Random gigs
- Influences and Teachers:
- A lot of the usuals and even more unusuals.
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, Classic R&B, Funk, Soul, Reggae, classic Hip Hop, Blues, Punk, 80's New Wave, Older Industrial, Post rock whatever...
Snuggz Beezar is not a member of any public groups