- Western Arkansas
- Current Setup:
- 1952 Kay M-1, GK MB150E amp & extension cabinet, Fishman Platinum bass EQ, Fishman BP100 pickup, Innovation Super Silver strings,
1962 Jazz "parts" bass w/Seymore Duncan Antiquities, Carvin LB75 fretted & fretless, Peavey Foundation "S", Fender Mustang reissue, Gibson T-Bird. Peavy T-Max amp, Ampeg B15N, Fender Studio bass amp.
- Previously owned gear:
- lots of electric bass guitars, several bass amps
- G.A.S. List:
- A good condenser mic for upright.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Flat, Broke, & Lonesome (Bluegrass). Rat Sass (Rock) Tone Kats (Blues)
- Influences and Teachers:
- Barry Bales, Mike Bub, Mel Schacher
- Favorite Genres:
- Rock, jazz, fusion, bluegrass
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Hunting, Electric bass, Acoustic Guitar
- Available for instruction:
- Areas of Instruction::
- Double Bass (Classical), Bass Guitar
- Teaching Credentials:
- 30 years experience, past teaching, equipment knowledge.
Tim Skaggs is not a member of any public groups