- Date of Birth:
- September 29th, 1970
- Richmond, VA
- Current Setup:
- Basses: Czech Spector 5, MIJ 62' Fender P bass re-issue, MIJ 75' Fender Jazz re-issue, Warwick Streamer Stage II 5
Amp: Peavey BAM 2x10 combo, SWR Big Ben 18" ext cab
Other Stuff: Sans Amp Di, Boss PQ-4, EH Bass-balls
- Previously owned gear:
- GK-800RB, GK 1001RB 2x10 combo, Peavey 1820 cab, Nemesis combo, SWR SM400 head, Eden WT-300, Mesa Boogie Road Ready bass cabs in several sizes, Modulus Q-5 and Flea 4, USA BC Rich Warlock, Ric 4001, MTD Grendal 5 string, Ibanez SR800, Music Man 5, Warwick Thumb 4 bolt-on, Bass POD, BBE rack compressor, Rane PE-15 Parametric EQ, Korg DTR2000 Digital Tuner, lots of other stuff ....
- G.A.S. List:
- Spector NS2, any Dingwall, another RIC, a SWR Henry cab.
- Gigs, Bands, & Ensembles:
- Current: Occasional studio work, home recording and the odd gig here and there. Previous: Several regional metal bands as both a guitarist or bassist. Since then I've done gigs in bands playing Motown, Country and just about anything else (so I'm a whore...sue me). I have played guitar and/or bass semi professionally for 20+ years.
- Influences and Teachers:
- Joe Bouchard, Steve DiGiorio, Mike LePond, Doug Pinnick, John Alderete, Geddy Lee, Steve Harris, Bob Daisley, Dennis Dunaway, Norwood Fisher, Billy Sheehan, Prince, Freddie Washington, James Jamerson, Bob Babbitt
- Favorite Genres:
- Speed Metal, Death Metal, Classic Metal, Prog Metal you get the idea....
- Other Hobbies & Interests:
- Computers, Motorcycles, Competitive Shooting
Clayman is not a member of any public groups